How to Export Video Footage
How to Export Footage through GizmoSmart Cam
Whether it is to check family safety, recall an occasion, monitor your employees or help cops with video evidence; footage is the most essential thing you would want out of your surveillance camera. And to ensure that you export a footage with ease and store it for use, we have created the following step-by-step guide:
- Login to the app and click on footage.
2. Click on camera name.
3. Click on any day as per your requirement.
4. Click on Export button.
5. Select the recording time for which you want it to be exported.
6. Again click on Export button.
7. A new dialog box will be opened on your screen.
8. Select the file format .MOV
9. Select the location where you want to store the footage.
10. Select Export with audio.
11. Click on save button.
We are always up to make things simpler for you. Thanks to GizmoSmart camera for coming in with various built-in features and benefits. We will update more stuff like this. Till then, stay tuned!